Are your students in need of some English Language Arts test prep or test review? Are your students practicing for the state test or their final exam?
Have your students practice the common English Language Arts skills often found on state testing with this engaging digital escape Ⓡ! Your students will practice their knowledge of
In the escape room, A Clue, but Who?-Khafre’s Tomb, your students will be challenged to find who stole all the gold and jewels from tomb. Your students will be challenged with that include Google Forms, jigsaw a puzzle, hidden pictures, word reveal, and deciphering different codes.
PLEASE TEST GOOGLE SITES and THESE WEBSITES ON YOUR SCHOOL COMPUTERS FIRST. TRY THIS TEST SITE.
1. MAKE SURE YOUR DISTRICT DOES NOT BLOCK YOU FROM USING JIGSAWPLANET.COM or YOUTUBE. THERE IS A LINK TO THESE SITES IN THE ESCAPE ROOM.
2. Also, please make sure your district DOES NOT BLOCK OUTSIDE GOOGLE SITES. I would check with your IT department.
3. I if your district blocks these websites, and I suggest you test these sites first!
- It is NO-PREP! There is nothing to make, print, cut, laminate, clues to hide, buy or locks to set. Everything is ready for your students on the Google Site!
- Students will encounter Google Form questions.
- Your students will solve puzzles, ciphers, and clues to escape!
- All you have to do is share the link with your students or assign the link in GOOGLE Classroom.
- You can have your students complete this on Chromebooks, on an IPad, or in a computer lab.
Here is what your students are going to find on the HOMEPAGE SITE:
*Directions & Rules
*A “START HERE” Narrative
*Images of Jewels and Gold
*Codes Google Form/Pictures to the right
☆How would you like 5 English Language Arts & Classroom Resources for ABSOLUTELY FREE???☆
⭐Grab these ABSOLUTELY FREE PRODUCTS RIGHT HERE: FREE PRODUCTS ⭐
⭐ Click HERE to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
⭐ make copies for your own classes only.
⭐ place this file on your own password-protected class page or server (Blackboard, Google Drive, etc)
⭐ AS LONG AS no other teacher has access to that class webpage. This resource is for you, the purchaser, alone.
⭐ make copies for other teachers or their classes.
⭐ distribute this digital resource to other teachers.
⭐ post this resource on any webpage or server that is available for public view, for other teachers.
If you and a team of teachers would like to use this resource together, please purchase additional licenses on the resource purchase page.
✯Did you know you receive credits for leaving feedback on items you purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers?✯
That’s right! Leave feedback on this product, and you will receive credits for your next purchase. I would greatly appreciate it if you contact me first if you have an issue with the product before leaving feedback. I will be more than happy to accommodate you! Just e-mail me at email@example.com.