Online and digital etiquette is very important when working online or in distance learning. Many students struggle with some of the elements of Google Classroom™; they do not know how to do different things, and it is important for them to be able to independently follow through with these tasks without help.
Therefore, I created a How-To’s with Google Classroom™ and Online Etiquette Google Slides Presentation, along with Google Classroom™ cheat sheets for students and parents. Particularly parents will really appreciate this!
- Becoming a Successful Digital Learner-Why is this Important?
- How can I find my Google Classroom Assignments
- How to Turn In Assignments in Google Classroom
- Uploading and Attaching a File to an Assignment
- Creating and Using Google Docs
- Sharing a Document or Slide in the Classroom
- How to Use the Comment Section in Google Classroom
- Creating Folders to Stay Organized in Your Google Drive
- Using Kami with an Assignment
- Online Etiquette-Composing an Email to a teacher with an example
- Properly Responding to Comments in a Google Doc or Slide
- Protocol for Google Meets or Virtual Meetings
- How to Properly Respond to Discussion Questions online
- You Should Not…
- 3 Blank Slides for you to add your own additions
1. How do I log into my child’s Google Classroom?
2. Where can I find my child’s assignments in Google Classroom?
3. How do I see if my child completed the work in Google Classroom?
4. How does my child properly turn in work in Google Classroom?
5. Your Child’s Online Responsibilities
6. Your Child’s Expected Conduct in Google Meets or Online Meetings
7. A Section for Passwords
✯ 18 Slides Google Slides-Properly Using Google Classroom, Online Etiquette and Becoming a Successful Digital Learner
✯ Student & Parent Cheat Sheet Brochures-PDF & Google Slides Versions
✯ Google Forms Quiz for the Google Slides Quiz-Editable
Become a Follower for the Latest Products & Freebies
⭐ Follow my store HERE ! You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
Purchasing my teaching resources allows you to:
⭐ make copies for your own classes only.
⭐ place this file on your own password-protected class page or server (Blackboard, Google Drive, etc)
⭐ AS LONG AS no other teacher has access to that class webpage. This resource is for you, the purchaser, alone.
By purchasing my teaching resource, you ARE NOT ALLOWED TO:
⭐ make copies for other teachers or their classes.
⭐ distribute this digital resource to other teachers.
⭐ post this resource on any webpage or server that is available for public view, for other teachers.
If you and a team of teachers would like to use this resource together, please purchase additional licenses on the resource purchase page.
✯Did you know you receive credits for leaving feedback on items you purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers?✯
That’s right! Leave feedback on this product, and you will receive credits for your next purchase. I would greatly appreciate it if you contact me first if you have an issue with the product before leaving feedback. I will be more than happy to accommodate you! Just e-mail me at email@example.com.