Are you in need of Middle School English Language Arts emergency or substitute lessons and activities you can assign right to Google Classroom for ? I have come to the rescue to help make your planning time and stress much more manageable. Not only are you going to get the PDF versions of all the activities, but these activities are ready to be assigned in Google Classroom.
Are you in need of a Middle School English Language Arts emergency or substitute lessons and activities you can assign right to Google Classroom for ? I have come to the rescue to help make your planning time and stress much more manageable. Not only are you going to get the PDF versions of all the activities, but these activities are ready to be assigned in Google Classroom.
The activities range from the short story and chapter activities, reading comprehension, test prep, writing activities, figurative language, literary terms, grammar, and other important English Language Arts skills and techniques.
1. -This plot diagram can be assigned to ANY chapter or short story, and your students are asked to type in the boxes, and complete the structure. In addition, there is a short answer question regarding the inciting incident of the text.
2. -Students are asked to respond to writing prompts that focus on March and April.
3. Enjoy my VERY popular product digitally. Your students will read a highly engaging article about TikTok, respond to questions, and answer short answer questions. In addition, there is an argument writing prompt as well, along with graphic organizers.
4. Enjoy a scavenger hunt that will work with ANY nonfiction text! Students are asked to look for specific components of nonfiction and identify them in this online activity.
5. Have your students review literary terms, and apply them to a movie or literature. The students can type directly in the boxes.
6. Your students will review and use this skill as they read short passages, and draw conclusions. This is all done through a Google Form.
7. Students will review figurative language devices, and definitions, and apply these devices to song lyrics.
8. Have your students review and apply figurative language in this Google Form Review Quiz.
9. Your students can practice their reading comprehension skills along with other test prep skills with this digital escape room. Just give your students the link!
10. Have your students practice their ELA grammar, punctuation, and mechanics skills with this online review packet.
❤️Become a Follower for the Latest Products & Freebies❤️
⭐Click HERE to follow my store. You will receive updates and releases of my products and freebies.
Purchasing my teaching resources allows you to:
⭐make copies for your own classes only.
⭐place this file on your own password-protected class page or server (Blackboard, Google Drive, etc)
⭐AS LONG AS no other teacher has access to that class webpage. This resource is for you, the purchaser, alone.
By purchasing my teaching resource, you ARE NOT ALLOWED TO:
⭐make copies for other teachers or their classes.
⭐distribute this digital resource to other teachers.
⭐post this resource on any webpage or server that is available for public view, for other teachers.
If you and a team of teachers would like to use this resource together, please purchase additional licenses on the resource purchase page.
✯Did you know you receive credits for leaving feedback on items you purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers?✯
That’s right! Leave feedback on this product, and you will receive credits for your next purchase. I would greatly appreciate you contacting me first if you have an issue with the product before leaving feedback. I will be more than happy to accommodate you! Just e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
☆How would you like 5 English Language Arts & Classroom Resources for ABSOLUTELY FREE??? ☆
⭐⭐Grab these ABSOLUTELY FREE products RIGHT HERE FREE PRODUCTS⭐⭐