Are you looking for an entertaining and engaging back to school activity that reviews common English Language Arts skills? This Back to School Digital ELA Review Escape Room is perfect for your students to review common skills in ELA. This escape room reviews literary terms, figurative language, common homophones, grammar and punctuation.
This escape room narrative will have your students get stuck in a video game during the morning of the first day of school, and the essential questions is: Can they escape before school starts?
Your students will encounter fun puzzles including a jigsaw puzzle, hidden image, and four review slides.
- It is NO-PREP! There is nothing to make, print, cut, laminate, clues to hide, buy or locks to set. Everything is ready for your students on the Google Site!
- Students will encounter Google Form questions.
- Your students will solve puzzles, cyphers and clues to escape!
- All you have to do is share the link with your students or assign the link in GOOGLE Classroom.
- You can have your students complete this on Chromebooks, on an IPad or in a computer lab, collaboratively or individually.
- Your students should have knowledge the basic literary terms, figurative language, homophones (to, two, too, effect, affect, accept, except, their, there and there), basic grammar (abstract nouns, verbs, adjectives), and proper punctuation.
1. Back to School ELA Review Digital Escape Room Link
2. Step-by-step directions with answers
⭐ make copies for your own classes only.
⭐ place this file on your own password-protected class page or server (Blackboard, Google Drive, etc)
⭐ AS LONG AS no other teacher has access to that class webpage. This resource is for you, the purchaser, alone.
⭐ make copies for other teachers or their classes.
⭐ distribute this digital resource to other teachers.
⭐ post this resource on any webpage or server that is available for public view, for other teachers.
⭐Publish or teach on OutSchool
If you and a team of teachers would like to use this resource together, please purchase additional licenses on the resource purchase page.
That’s right! Leave feedback on this product, and you will receive credits for your next purchase. I would greatly appreciate it if you contact me first if you have an issue with the product before leaving feedback. I will be more than happy to accommodate you! Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.