In this Citing Text Evidence Spotlight Activity, your students will understand the technique of citing text-based information and citations thoroughly and comprehensively. First, you can use these resources to teach and review citations while working on a piece of literature, poetry, or figurative language unit. Secondly, you can use these practice resources to aid your Reader’s Workshop or Writer’s Workshop.
This product is perfect for…
1. Teaching Students to Understand the Technique and Skill of Citing Information
*Designed for Reader’s Workshop
2. Includes Detailed Set-Up for Reader’s Workshop-Common Core Standards, Learning Targets, Essential Question/s
3. Teacher’s Notes and Suggestions of anchor texts and what to do pre-reading, during, and post-reading.
4. Poster and Quick Reference Sheet for your Students’ Notebooks
5. 3 Practice Worksheets
6. 8 Task Cards with a Worksheet
7. Note Catcher for Citing Information Worksheet for any piece of Literature!
8. Application/Assessment Worksheet
Your students will have a thorough understanding of citing text-based evidence by the end of these lessons!
⭐Click HERE to follow my store. You will receive updates and releases of my products and freebies.
Copyright © English, Oh My! ®
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
✯Did you know you receive credits for leaving feedback on items you purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers?✯
That’s right! Don’t forget to leave feedback on this product, and you will receive credits for your next purchase. I would greatly appreciate you contacting me first if you have an issue with the product before leaving feedback. I will be more than happy to accommodate you! Just e-mail me at email@example.com.
☆How would you like 5 English Language Arts & Classroom Resources for ABSOLUTELY FREE??? ☆
⭐⭐Grab these ABSOLUTELY FREE PRODUCTS RIGHT HERE FREE PRODUCTS⭐⭐