Do you want your students to need to review and practice their comprehension of the ? Are your students studying the different parts and organs of the body?
Assess their knowledge with this engaging, fun digital escape room. This escape room covers the following in the human body curriculum (Students should have an overall understanding of these terms):
☀Heart and Chambers
☀Brain-parts of the brain and function
☀The Skeletal system-how many bones, names of bones, etc.
Here is the premise:
In this EDUcational Escape, you are playing hide and seek with your younger brother who gets ahold of your father’s invention, The Teeny Weeny Shrinker Majigger. Your younger brother ends up shrinking the house, himself and the dog, and now you have to find your father’s notes before your parents come home. Your father has left behind clues and locations to reverse the machine.
There are 7 different activities in this Escape Room including a Jigsaw Puzzle, EdPuzzle, a Word Reveal, and Google Form questions.
***MAKE SURE YOUR DISTRICT DOES NOT BLOCK YOU FROM USING JIGSAWPLANET.COM or EDPUZZLE. THERE IS A LINK TO THESE SITES IN THE ESCAPE ROOM.
***Also, please make sure your district DOES NOT BLOCK OUTSIDE GOOGLE SITES. I would check with your IT department.
***I am not responsible if your district blocks these websites, and I suggest you test these sites first!
What are the positive aspects of a Digital Escape Ⓡ?
- It is NO-PREP! There is nothing to make, print, cut, laminate, clues to hide, buy or locks to set. Everything is ready for your students on the Google Site!
- Students will encounter Google Form questions.
- Your students will solve puzzles, cyphers, and clues to escape!
- All you have to do is share the link with your students.
- You can have your students complete this on Chromebooks, on an IPad or in a computer lab.