1. Give two ways the videographer incorporates kindness into this video.
2. What is the central message of “Kindness Boomerang”?
3. What is the theme of the video? What lesson can be learned from the video?
4. What is your favorite part of the video?
2. Elephant & Dog Who are Best Friends-This video will make you say, “Awwww!”, and it has the ability to teach humans the meaning of friendship. There are so many takeaways from this video!
3. Don’t Eat the Marshmallow!-This is such a eye-opening video about success and patience. This video is incredibly interesting, and it has such a great lesson about the correlation of patience and successful people.
1. What is the purpose of the professor’s research? What were his findings?
2. Do you consider yourself impulsive or patient?
3. What did you learn from this video?
4. How Bad Do You Want It?– This is perfect video to show students the results of hard work. This video is not about trying a little, but putting one’s best effort in accomplishing a goal.
1. What are the results of this young man’s hard work?
2. What is the central idea of the video?
5. Walking in Someone Else’s Shoes: This is an essential lesson for any grade level, and the message that is portrayed in this video is just breathtaking. Understanding perspectives and what others endure is key aspect of developing character, kindness and empathy.
1. What does it mean to “walk in someone else’s shoes”?
2. What kind of mood did the cinematographer create for the viewer? Explain your thinking.
3. Why is this video such a valuable lesson for any age level?
I hope you find these videos helpful and engaging, and I hope they bring deep discussions into your classroom.